WordPress is software that needs to be maintained, and due to popular demand we have created monthly maintenance packages for our clients that fit their needs.
We can setup offsite backup with rollback capabilities, version control – we can even add additional security features (such as locking down logins and setting custom user roles).
A website maintenance plan is an excellent way of keeping your website up to date, while keeping your costs to a minimum. It is also a great way of ensuring you will be able to get help when you need it. Website maintenance is not for everyone – having to deal with the hassle of running backs, updating WordPress 3.0, host scripts, plugins, etc. Doolittle Productions WordPress Maintenance Plans alleviates you from having to manage that backend administrative tasks.
Why do I need a maintenance plan for my website? Having a maintenance plan gives you peace of mind knowing your site is in good hands and well taken care of. Your site will be regularly checked, optimized and backed up.
- Database Back up — Available on its own, or as a weekly, monthly or quarterly subscription.
- Traffic Analysis — Available on its own, or as a monthly, quarterly or bi-annual subscription.
- Blog Posting, with or without images — available daily or weekly.
- Comment monitoring — Let us monitor comments posted to your blog for you so that spam doesn’t get posted and valid comments are published within a reasonable time frame.
- Website Updates — can be scheduled or ad hoc (updates that are not blog posts).