Every retouching job is unique and must be individually quoted.
When you send us your photo or upload your scan, our photo restoration artist will evaluate it and quote the cost of your restoration based on the extent of the damage. You are under no obligation until you accept our quoted price and will know your total restoration cost before work begins.
Note: While we can repair a great many types of damage, sadly, we cannot fix an out of focus image.
Getting ready to send your photograph.
- If you send in a photo for scanning at our facility there will be a $5.00 fee to return via Priority Mail.
- If you would like the photo returned via FedEx or UPS the return postage will be included in your estimate.
- If you’re ready and want to order this service, please, provide the best quality photo with your brief:
Best available digital scan or source.
If you scan at lab, please, ask to scan at:
- 300 DPI or higher
- RGB Mode (even for b/w photos)
- TIF format
- Resolution must be 3543×2362 px or higher
These four simple rules guarantee minimum requirements for high-quality photo 20×30 cm/12×8 inches if you want to reprint it.
I’ll take care of your photos and give you back a high-quality processed digital files in any format, from JPEG with 100% quality to lossless TIF.
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO[boxit]
- Once you receive your quote if you would like to proceed we will provide you with an invoice for payment.
- You can pay either online with a credit card or send in a business or personal check.
- Receipt of your payment will confirm approval and acceptance of the quote so that work will begin on your restoration.
How Long Does It Take?
The entire restoration process from acceptance of your estimate o delivery generally takes 7-10 business days. If you have a special occasion or holiday allow enough time. If necessary your project can be done on a rush basis, however a rush fee will be applied.
- Restoration of minor or severely damaged photographs
- Proper cropping and framing
- removing glares, overexposure and shadows gap
- Stain removal (specks, dust, scratches, scuffs, creases, paper texture, etc.)
- Color correction (Fixing fading, distortion, color cast, red eyes)
- Sun damaged photos (faded photographs)
- Repair of torn and cracked photos
- Recreating missing pieces
- Scanning and repair of damaged documents
- Colorization of B&W photos
- Repair of water damaged photos
- Creation of Display Reproductions
- Photo Enhancement
- Adding text to the photo
- If you don’t see you situation on this list…just ask.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
How can you be assured that you will be happy with the restoration of your photograph?
We will provide you with a proof of your finished photos for you to review and approve. Once you have approved your photo we will provide you with the high resolution copy of your restored photo. This photo can be taken or sent to any photo finishing facility to produce prints. If, after reviewing your proofs, you are not 100% satisfied with your restored photos, we will work on them until you are. All you have to do is tell us what you want fixed. If all else fails and we cannot provide you with the finished product you expected, we will promptly return your money to you.
- Please note that after approval and delivery of your approved photos, our money back guarantee is no longer applicable.
- All final restorations are delivered via email or download unless otherwise requested.
- All prices are in CAN dollars.
- All restoration/editing quotes include scanning and general cleanup of your photo.
- The accepted written (e-mailed) quote shall be binding.
- Quotes remain in effect for 14 days from date issued.
We accept personal and corporate checks as well as all major credit cards, PayPal and bitcoins (15% discount with bitcoin)